Our content is specific to the work and interests of conservation enforcement. Regular columns include:
- firearms training
- park patrol
- game warden book reviews
- a patch exchange
- a comprehensive digest of case investigations
- work outside North America
In response to our readers asking to see more photographs of other Wardens, we initiated “Look Who’s Reading IGW.” We feature a different collage of officers from around the world on each back cover.
Longer features address topics such as
- dangerous animal or poacher situations
- professional commentaries
- officer assaults
- animal/human conflicts and trends
- a history of the profession
Each issue we publish detailed stories of big cases and busts – both to acknowledge officers’ good work and serve as a training reference for other wardens and rangers.